-
January 13th, 2003, 07:28 PM
#171
Inactive Member
My processor is 733 MHz and I have about 190 MB of ram.
-
January 13th, 2003, 07:45 PM
#172
Inactive Member
I don't know its' exact speed, I jsut know it's somewhere in 500s *shrug*
Yeha, it's got 128 ><
-
January 13th, 2003, 08:42 PM
#173
Inactive Member
lol, i got 320 RAM in my computer.
Anyway, i have ?90 to blow, so i want to know which anime i should buy. I'm planning on get a complete set of anime, but i'm not sure which. I'm most interested in Serial experiments: Lain, FLCL and Trigun. But i'm open to other suggestions.
Quick list of anime series seen:
Cowboy Bebop,
Eva,
Nadesico,
Outlaw Star.
(Huh? Thats it?!) Anyway, thanks.
-
January 14th, 2003, 02:05 AM
#174
Inactive Member
I am currently watching more of X TV. (^.^) [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
January 14th, 2003, 03:00 AM
#175
Inactive Member
Slayers season1. Definetly
-
January 14th, 2003, 03:10 AM
#176
Inactive Member
298 Mb of ram in my PC
still watching vandread
-
January 14th, 2003, 03:45 AM
#177
Inactive Member
I been reading Fushigi Yugi and Ceres the celestial Legend lately, both are great!
Read Love Hina nand GTO, Mel!
(LH anime sucks compared to manga)
-
January 14th, 2003, 08:09 AM
#178
Inactive Member
I might give it a try... now i have a little of money, and it is edited in Spanish! ^_^
And Cav, bath scenes ain't that bad ^^ well, panty shots and stuff are normal in a hot springs Ryokan!
-
January 14th, 2003, 03:24 PM
#179
Inactive Member
Not many panites in baths, I mena usually chix0rs wqould be naked there [img]tongue.gif[/img]
the panty shots are everywhere [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
January 14th, 2003, 04:08 PM
#180
Inactive Member
god theres tone of nudity in LH manga @_#
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks